ERP Partners are invited to quarterly one-hour presentations on ISVs: including what they offer, product updates and tools offered.
Learn about our ISV Marketing services
Dynamics Connections has served over 110+ satisfied ISV's and generated over 8200 leads in the last 5 1/2 years.
1. We provide ISV education services to VAR's helping them get to know ISV's and get introduced to the ISV
2. We have a proven track record with over 5 years of metrics that show we provide VAR leads through our ISV education and free resources
3. We help ISV's get the introductions and contacts that they would not have had otherwise.
Dynamics Connections meet with hundreds of ERP VARs.
Our free services for ERP partners include:
1. Quarterly ISV Educational meetings to cover 10 ISV’s in one hour.
2. Special offers by ISV’s
3. Exclusive access to our ISV Library – a partner-only portal
4. Free advisory services to assist with ISV recommendations
Carol Livingston presents to new ISV's about how Dynamics Connection services helps ISVs make more connections with Acumatica VARs.
Carol Livingston presents to new Dynamics ISV's about how Dynamics Connection services helps ISVs make more connections with Microsoft VARs.
Carol has over 25 years of financial and accounting experience across all company sizes and held positions from Controller to CFO. Her experiences in accounting, financial and budget management and business process improvements have helped her consulting and management roles in bringing best practices and practical solutions to clients. She has also been an ERP consultant and project manager on MS Dynamics GP software implementations since 2006 and has been managing professional services teams for ERP solutions for over six years for several Microsoft partners from regional firms to large global companies.
She has a BS in Accounting from Seattle Pacific University, CPA from Washington State (inactive) and is a Microsoft Certified Professional.
Dynamics Connections started up August of 2017. Collaborating with around 300 ISVs and partners with education services and resources.